This Churchill Asset Management LLC (“CAM”) Privacy Notice is for applicants, residing in California, applying for employment with CAM (“applicants”), and is made available pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) (the “CAM California Applicant Privacy Notice” or “this Notice”).
If you are applying for a job with CAM and you reside in California, please review this Notice carefully, as it applies to the personal information we collect about you solely in your capacity as an applicant. We encourage you to read this Notice to have a full description of our online and offline data practices.
If you receive an employment offer for CAM, you may receive additional requests for information, including a background check, subject to additional disclosures.
Under the CCPA, personal information includes information that identifies and describes who you are; as well as information that relates to, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked to you, one of your devices and/or a member of your household. In this Notice, we refer to the information subject to the CCPA as “Applicant Personal Information.”
Your rights under the CCPA
As a California resident, you have the right to receive this information on CAM’s privacy practices, including why we collect Applicant Personal Information about you, from whom it is collected and for what purpose.
Categories of Applicant Personal Information that CAM may collect or generate
CAM may collect or generate Personal Information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or a member of your household. The categories of information we may collect or use about you are:
- contact details such as your names, email addresses, physical addresses, or phone numbers; we use these categories of information to stay in touch with you;
- information about the devices you use to contact us, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer browser or the device ID on your smartphone, and where you contact us from; we use these categories of information to ensure that CAM’s websites continue to operate as necessary;
- information about your educational and professional background, stage in your life and personal characteristics; we use this information to comply with employment laws and regulatory requirements;
- depending on your job application , biometric information such as fingerprints; we use this information to comply with regulatory requirements; and
- inferences or insights we may draw from such information; we use this information to enhance our candidate process.
We may obtain Applicant Personal Information –
- directly from you;
- from third parties such as data aggregators or companies with which we have business relationships; and
- using online tracking technologies (including cookies and similar technologies) if you applied through our websites.
We do not hire minors under sixteen years of age and therefore do not collect Personal Information from them.
Use of your Personal Information
We only use such Applicant Personal Information for CAM’s business purposes. CAM may share it with vendors who have agreed to use it only to render contracted services to CAM and keep it confidential. CAM does not sell your Candidate Personal Information to third parties.
CAM will notify you of an intended change in our use of your Personal Information and obtain your prior consent before implementing it.
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at: email@example.com
Changes to this Notice
CAM reserves the right to amend this Notice in its discretion and at any time.